Inspired by a variety of questionnaires (nod to Vanity Fair and Inside the Actors Studio) – we are asking our team at Adshel who they really are.
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
That roller-coaster on top of the building in Las Vegas.
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Vom – Pass!
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Dogs and flying.
- What is your earliest memory?
Sunday drives with the Bradleys, Roddys, Fulertons and whoever else fancied a run out. They always involved a walk, the pub and chips swimming in vinegar.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My family and friends – I’m a very lucky girl.
- What is your most treasured possession?
I don’t get that attached to “things” …in saying that though I don’t want the few possessions I do have to go anywhere.
- What is the last ‘act of kindness’ you did?
I let most people out when I’m driving and I try not to change lanes encase I piss anyone off.
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Skiing is always a winner. Sicily, Madrid and all of Slovenia are high on the list also.
- What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Well, I hate my legs. Thanks for bring it up!
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Oh Gawd,” “right then” and probably “like.” I used to have loads but they kept getting lost in translation. Examples include “a wee tooty bit” mean just a little, “wile” meaning very or terrible, “grand” meaning good or just ok, “Aye” meaning yes, “Wee orange” meaning mandarin orange.
- What is your nickname in the office (that you know about!)?
- What is your drink of choice?
I like to start with half a Guinness, partial to a red wine, also enjoy a G&T, vodka has been a good friend and if its in a shot glass it has to be sambuca.
- What song gets you on the dance floor? What’s your JAM?
Refer to question 12. any song after that cocktail.
- What is the worst thing you’ve done at the office Xmas party? Nothing too bad that I can remember. I normally save the really bad behaviour for my leaving party.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
I’d like to be able to sing and dance.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Sorry vom again – pass!
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
- What is your favourite word?
- What is your favourite smell?
Cinamon or Coffee.
- What did you want to be growing up?
- What profession would you not like to do?
Cleaning a battery hen slaughter house.
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
What’s meant for you won’t pass you by.
- Where would you like to be RIGHT NOW?!
Somewhere snowy and Christmasy please….Winter is just pointless otherwise.