The Outdoor Media Association of New Zealand (OMANZ) is a not-for-profit professional industry body that represents New Zealand’s major outdoor media display companies. Collectively the members contribute approx 88% of total out-of-home (OOH) advertising industry revenue.
- Educate the advertising industry on the many benefits of out-of-home
- Build and maintain relationships with interested parties
- Develop best practices that become industry standards
- Provide services for our members.
The society operates throughout New Zealand, and prior to its new formation in 2009, was known as the Outdoor Marketing Association. It also replaces the defunct OAANZ.
OMANZ is governed by a board of directors who are committed and passionate about the cause – raising the profile of out-of-home advertising in New Zealand.
– See more at: http://www.omanz.co.nz/